Who We Are
SBA User ID#: Po886906
Primary SIC#: 8744 Facility Support Management Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 541990 All Other Professional and Technical Consulting Services
- 541490 Other Specialized Design Services
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 561210 Facilities Support Services
Core competencies include:
- Strategic Planning & Program Execution
- Marketing & Business Development
- Process & Product Improvements
- Budgeting & Resource Management
- Environmental Protection & Security
- Auditing & Regulatory Compliance
- Communications/Information Management
- Innovative Facility and Energy Engineering
- Alaska Native Corporation Leadership
- Policy Development & Proposal Advocacy
- Multilevel Organizational Leadership
- Acquisitions & Contract Management
- Restructuring & Recovery Initiatives
- Engineering & Construction Operations
- Logistics Planning & Management
- Alaska Native American Diplomatic Relations
- R&D Power Survivability/Reliability
- Micro/Community Nuclear Power Plants
- Proven talent for transforming struggling companies into profitable, award-winning enterprises best suited to exceeding client expectations and contract requirements. Extensive experience and success in organizational transformation and turn-around management.
- Alaska Native Village Corporation advisor, helping ANCs to better service their Federal client’s / missions.
- Visionary leader and accomplished executive business professional – former ANC CEO/President; with an extensive track record of simultaneously developing and directing multiple ANC subsidiaries, high-level projects and field operations to support the long-term success of corporate and Federal organizations.
- Dynamic, media-savvy director with stellar communication, and problem-solving abilities backed by a hands-on decisive management style; skilled at forging strategic alliances, guiding high-performance, cross-functional teams, and driving multimillion-dollar projects to on-time and on-target completion.
- Forward leaning team builder and accomplished senior engineer-project/program management professional.
- Master’s Degree in electrical Power Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Inst. BSEE (Power Emphasis) from Purdue University. R&D Scientist and Senior National Policy experience in alternative energy and micro-Nuclear Power Plants, Power Reliability, and Pollution Prevention – with proven business acumen.
- 25 years in Command and Control, big picture strategist with Operational focus/control.
- Secret Security Clearance, verified April 2018.v
dtp-Consulting Businesses Include
- Business Consulting
- Facility Program and Project Management
- Building and Facility Systems Operations and Maintenance Management
- Business Planning, Master Planning and Strategic Planning
- Telemedicine - Home Telehealth Monitoring
- Healthcare Quality Improvement
- Leadership Mentoring
- Technical & Proposal Writing
- Proposal and Program Advocacy
- Airshow Planning
- Health and Nutrition Adviser
- Independent Sales Associate for USANA Health Sciences
- Eagles Rest
- Airbnb Superhost - Exclusive Alaska Mountain Vacation Suite Rental
- NewEagle RV Transport
- Point to Point RV Relocations
David T. Peters, Col USAF, Retired
President & CEO
INNOVATOR VISIONARY LEADER
- Owner and President; dtp Consulting
- CEO Olgoonik Technical Services
- President and CEO of Tatitlek Support Services Inc.
- President Tatitlek Contractors Inc.
- President Tatitlek Management Inc.
- President Tatitlek Training Services Inc.
- President Tatitlek Response Services Inc.
- Commander 66 Mission support Group
- Commander 42rd Civil Engineer Squadron
- Commander 611 th Civil Engineer Squadron
- Commander 9 th Civil Engineer Operations Flight
- Base Civil Engineer, RAF Kemble UK
Experienced CEO, Company President and Leader Professional. Entrepreneur and Engineer. Retired Air Force (AF) full Colonel (0-6) and Commander, promoted ahead of peers, over 25 years in engineering, construction, facilities operation and maintenance, and environmental career field. For 11 years I served as a Commander at Group and Squadron levels. As Group Commander, I led over 1,200 persons accomplishing the wing’s mission and caring for 3,000 military personnel, 4,000 civilians, 10,000 dependents, 50,000 retirees, and over 200,000 veterans throughout New England. My units received numerous national accolades for outstanding performance and innovation including 7 Commander-in-Chief Installation Excellence Awards, and 2 Secretary of the AF (SAF) Environmental Excellence Awards.